Berathen Detective Demo Berathen Detective Demo

I love the game so far. In a world full of games that are packing more and more action into themselves, a game that is made for you to use your mind and tell a story sounds great. I wish there was more to the demo but i guess that is why it is a demo. I loved the character though to compare them being good would be like comparing apples and oranges (haha i had to). And i do wish i had a little more to look at most of the time. Like a HUD. Not for like hp of course. But maybe a compass. Or a map. Or apples. But really good job so far after getting past the what i know of the graphic i can see how good the game is underneath.

Venks responds:

Thanks so much for playing my game! I'm also a huge fan of games that make you think. I really miss the old RPGs from the SNES and early PS1 eras. They had a lot of exploration and discovery that you don't find in most games today.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

I am beyond impressed with the game. The polish, the music, the story, even the ambiance of the game. It doesn't tell you what it is going to deliver you search for it. And from such a simply driven game the end is very good. I for one am impressed and it is the first 5 star i've given in a while

One Step Back One Step Back

Diggin the game alot. Only reason i didn't give it a full 5 is that i got to the gold star and the level after just doesn't work for me. It says to collect my past selves but nothing spawns. Maybe i'm a derp or maybe its just my set up. But i can't see the rest of the game.
Either way mad fun.

Demon's Revenge Demon's Revenge

Its a nice game. Very very well polished but the gameplay could use some work. Having a reward for getting the extra content is nice (i know ironic, reward for "extra" content)
The gameplay is pretty repetitive. I don't know if its one purpose or not but that second level can just be hopped over from start right to the end if you time it right.

But over all cool game the second one would probably be awesome. NJ

noitcelfeR noitcelfeR

These reviews are lame the game was great. The game play was solid. The use of the diagonal blocks to slide up during the level with the 4 blocks and the enemy in the middle. was great. the story led alot to be desired but i guess that was the intent. The game was great keep it up bro.

Btw the music is awesome. Having it chance towards the end would've been cool though. All in all super solid game

100th 100th

As close to perfect.

First i'd like to say sorry. As a fellow developer i know how it is to make a game diffcutly for those of us that like a challenge but to be critizied by the masses because they can't take the time. to understand.

I got 5 presents i did miss one. Which i do plan on going back and getting and my guess is there is a special something for making to the end with the red balloon (or at least there should be :). I Loved the idea for the game i would have been happy to see a few more things for the balloon but the puzzles were amazing and had me thinking pretty hard.
There should be a second on maybe a 101th :) but good job dude. wish the game was longer so i could play more .

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Nice

Its very well made. Few problems with the collision boxes when crouching and such but the game is good. Its kinda short (lol but so is life) and very depressing why not show him gambling in heaven or with a bunch of girls in hell just say but overall good work dude.