Berathen Detective Demo Berathen Detective Demo

I love the game so far. In a world full of games that are packing more and more action into themselves, a game that is made for you to use your mind and tell a story sounds great. I wish there was more to the demo but i guess that is why it is a demo. I loved the character though to compare them being good would be like comparing apples and oranges (haha i had to). And i do wish i had a little more to look at most of the time. Like a HUD. Not for like hp of course. But maybe a compass. Or a map. Or apples. But really good job so far after getting past the what i know of the graphic i can see how good the game is underneath.

Venks responds:

Thanks so much for playing my game! I'm also a huge fan of games that make you think. I really miss the old RPGs from the SNES and early PS1 eras. They had a lot of exploration and discovery that you don't find in most games today.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

I am beyond impressed with the game. The polish, the music, the story, even the ambiance of the game. It doesn't tell you what it is going to deliver you search for it. And from such a simply driven game the end is very good. I for one am impressed and it is the first 5 star i've given in a while

One Step Back One Step Back

Diggin the game alot. Only reason i didn't give it a full 5 is that i got to the gold star and the level after just doesn't work for me. It says to collect my past selves but nothing spawns. Maybe i'm a derp or maybe its just my set up. But i can't see the rest of the game.
Either way mad fun.

Forest Forest

Very nice

Hey i really like your art i was wondering if you would mind if i used this art as a place holder in the game i'm programming and when a alpha version is playable i'll show it too you and if you like it from there i would be very happy if you let me use it for a game